Donald J. Trump is being inaugurated as President of the United States on Friday. However, many in the black community are concerned about how his administration will handle issues important to African-Americans.
While acknowleding the friction that arose between the black community and the Trump campaign during the election, the editors of BCNN1.com/Black Christian News Network One believe that both sides can work together to make America and black America better than they are today. In a timely book, 10 Ways President Trump Can Help Black America / 10 Ways Black America Can Help President Trump, the editors share twenty ways the two sides can collaborate to solve problems.
The editors state, “The only direction we can go in now is forward. And the best way we can move forward is together. That is, if we’re going to be true Americans.”
Some of the ideas included in this book are:
- Donald Trump Should Not Circumvent the Legitimate Leadership of the Black Community Rather He Should Reach Out to Them Respectfully and Individually
- Mr. Trump Should Hire a Trusted African-American to be One of his Senior Advisers Along with Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, and Jared Kushner
- Mr. Trump Should Take Some Time to Learn How to Communicate Well With Black People
- Black Americans Should Pray for Donald Trump
- Black Americans Should Be Open-minded and Give President Trump a Chance
- Black Americans Should Not Do to President Trump What Some Whites, Including Trump, Did to President Obama
- Black Christian Leaders Need to Step Up, Introduce Themselves, and Let Donald Trump Know They Want to Help Him “Make America Great Again”
10 Ways President Trump Can Help Black America / 10 Ways Black America Can Help President Trump will be available on Inauguration Day, Friday, January 20, 2017, on Amazon Kindle for $2.99.
Visit Black Christian News Network One online at www.bcnn1.com.
SOURCE: Vision Public Relations Group