GRAMMY® Award winner Mandisa, known for her uplifting songs that are both healing and motivating, is set to release her first ever full remix album.
Get Up: The Remixes drops Tuesday, September 16 featuring new twists on her biggest hits including “Overcomer,” “Stronger” and “Good Morning.”
Currently on the Casting Crowns Thrive Tour, along with Sidewalk Prophets, the 37-year-old American Idol star has been keeping busy in between album releases.
This newest project, an 11-track upbeat album is the perfect companion for getting you motivated to exercise and face the day and look at challenges through a lens of faith.
1. Back To You (Neon Feather Remix)
2. Joy Unspeakable (ATELLAGALI Remix)
3. What If We Were Real (NEVA Remix)
4. Waiting For Tomorrow (Silver Remix)
5. Good Morning (Capital Kings Remix)
6. Stronger (Movin’ Remix)
7. Only the World (Switch Remix)
8. Shackles (Switch Remix)
9. My Deliverer (RawlsCO Remix)
10. Overcomer (Capital Kings Remix)
11. Press On (CB Ultra Run Remix
Click here to read more.
SOURCE: EEW Magazine